By Nick Dale
Restoring Natural Fertility
"I truly believe that if it wasn't for your treatment
this wonderful joy would never have been
afforded to us. I can not thank you enough."
Effective ∙ Low Cost ∙ 80% Succesful
Many women come to me having had unsuccessful rounds of IVF where the underlying cause of the infertility has been bypassed and pregnancies not taken. This can become expensive, time consuming and heart wrenching for many women.
If a pregnancy is not happening naturally this is an indicator of the body telling us that something needs to be fixed first.
Finding out real answers is a vital step in resolving fertility issues. Here are just some of the questions that many of my clients have:
- What is the cause of me not falling pregnant?
- How can I minimize the chances of miscarrying?
- Is my age a problem?
- How long is the treatment?
- What is the success rate?
- Will it work for me?
- How demanding is the treatment on us?
- Do we both have to do the program?
- How does this fit with IVF or IUI?
Addressing and correcting the underlying cause of infertility problems is absolutely key so that conception can occur and be sustained and also to promote a healthy pregnancy for mother and child.
What is very clear to me is that my clients quite rightly want confidence that their time and energy is going to be well spent by investing in this natural fertility program.
Everyone that comes to me will have their own unique situation, but there are some common underlying themes which regularly present in cases of infertility.
Treatment lengths will vary depending on the underlying cause, but will usually be approximately 1-5 months. I apply nutritional, herbal and homeopathic medicine, depending on each person's particular requirements and also draw on the research by homeopath and fertility specialist Liz Lalor, who has achieved a success rate of over 80%, and also on research by fertility specialist and Naturopath Francesca Naish who has specialized in this area for 30 years.
What You Can Do to Enhance Fertility
A healthy body is a fertile body
Preconception healthcare is vitally important even for those not experiencing fertility problems to ensure that you are in the best health and that your pregnancy and labour are as healthy and successful as possible.
To achieve this involves dietary steps and nutritional support and where indicated remedies to rebalance the body and address specific underlying factors contributing to fertility problems.
For women the following areas can be addressed if needed:
- Regulating ovulation
- Hormonal rebalancing
- Improving uterine health
- Addressing the quality and quantity of fertile mucus
- Undo the effects of the oral contraceptive pill
- Clearing of yeast overgrowth and thrush
- Clear blocked fallopian tubes
- Correct nutritional deficiencies
- Address the person's overall wellbeing, such as energy and vitality, as well as other presenting issues
- Make lifestyle and dietary changes
For men the following areas can be addressed if needed:
- Improving sperm count
- Improving sperm motility
- Improving health and quality of sperm
- Correcting nutritional deficiencies
- Making lifestyle and dietary changes
- Another important factor is a well timed conception, where old eggs and sperms are avoided so that you are conceiving at the optimum time in your cycle.
Factors Affecting Fertility
The quality of the food we are exposed to today, the water we drink, stress, exposure to alcohol, drugs and tobacco, as well as other chemicals, medications and the contraceptive pill, are all things that have fundamentally affected our fertility.
The average age of conception is also higher. All these factors individually can affect fertility, reproductive and general health, and when several are present the affects are more pronounced.
In Australia today there are one in six couples that are now categorized as infertile.
The world we live in today is very different to that of our ancestors, when fertility was something that was taken for granted very much more.
Tracking Your Cycle
At your consultation you will be given a fertility pack with a dietary guide, charting sheets and information on how to track your cycle, which is useful in helping to isolate any potential areas to be addressed.
Call 0412 596789 or 08 9397 9124
to find out more